All About The Pretty

A Southern Girl's Guide to All Things Beautimous

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Pretty You Find When You Aren't Looking

I love finding the unexpected when you aren't actually looking. On yesterday I was able to find my perfect "fall nude" lip look without searching. After another 60+ hour week, I needed to walk out of the office and just take a much needed break. I headed over to H&M and picked up a few t-shirts and hoop earrings, but as I started back to the office, walked into Hecht's and here's what I found. I am not professing to be the next Rita Dove or poet laureate, but this cute and goofy rhyme popped into my head. All products by MAC. What to do, what to do I'm stressed and I don't want shoes I don't need another gloss for my lips but as my hips make there way to look I spot a gloss and I'm immediately hooked The sweet lady shows me the lipstick to match I try them together on my hand and immediately snatch them up as I say "I'll take both" "Cushy" liner goes with them you know The Lustre Glass is called Love Nectar and the lipstick called Touch and what I can ascertain from such is, I felt much, much better last night because there is nothing better than new makeup to make a girl feel right. Have a very pretty weekend. P.S. I know it's goofy, but I am having one of those goofy moments and the Dallas Mavericks one last night. Yeah!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Ithaca Night Life, NY said…

    You have touched upon some interesting areas. None the less, I am too exploring issues, and thus I am asking questions to obtain a wider consensus about recent trends in styles. Thusly....

    Hello,

    Fashions and recents trends have indicated there is now real debate. No this is not being done in a classical sense within an academic setting. This one is being addressed on the runways a various other walkways of fashion shows in which beautiful models parades with the language of style, and the image they convery dressed on their lovely forms.

    Top nudity has now appeared, and with more frequency, and with more open areas of the pelvis regions are now coming in to their own, along with their established sales nitches. This coupled with a new but nervous era of post-feminism one has to really have to look at what this entails to both womyns options and sociocultural safety.

    Retros are now becoming stronger too! And thus one also has to ask .." why during this time and era ?" Is this a defensive retreat, or one in which this too is to preserve womyn's options? All the while the fashion style middle of these two extremes the center is likewise being influenced by both directions.

    All this during a time in which womyn options and freedoms are rapid'ly increasing too. No longer being held back by any of the past taboos, the lessening of sexual violence, or even for that fact by physical - sexual related limitiations either.

    Thus this is sent to initiate a focus in which to trigger discussions so everyone, especically men, can begin to know whats on the future horizons as a result. Is there another human frontier to be conquered ? Or are we maturing as a speicies ?

    Roger Meredith Christian

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Chém chết xấu trai said…

    123

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ballistische schussichere SchutzwesteconnectorsOne thing is certain: the people of central Florida are bound to see intense campaigning far beyond the Republican primary on Tuesday. President Obama won important parts of this territory — including Orlando and Tampa — in 2008, but President George W. Bush captured it twice before that.

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Expo Stand Services said…

    Expo Stand Service is an exhibition stand contractor in UK that comes with more than a decade of experience in the field of exhibitions around the world. Our team of expert designers and architects adds value to the services offered by Expo Stand Service and makes us, one of the best exhibition stands design companies.
    exhibition stand contractor in UK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home