All About The Pretty

A Southern Girl's Guide to All Things Beautimous

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Pretty Changes Are Coming

Ladies, I just wanted to let you know in the next few days you will see new changes for the blog. I have worked with an amazing graphic designer who is going to make the blog even more pretty than I could ever imagine. It's going to be more girly, more beautimous and definitely more pretty. The great thing about this designer is she is even designing my very own stationary. I love to write beautiful handwritten notes and it doesn't get any better than having your own stationary. I am so excited as if I just purchased a new beauty item. Of course I did. I purchased the Dior Sunshine Blush in Sunset Fiesta that Tia Williams posted on last week. Of course, I, the beauty junkie even coughed at the price. But today, on this beautiful spring like day in DC, I admit that I love this blush. I have to find if they are going to discontinue it. As soon as I fall in love with a product it disappears. On Friday, I had lunch with my friend Janelle and being that she is blonde, she mentioned that she didn't know if some of the products I mention will work for her. So for Janelle and my light skinned beauties here are a few products that will definitely work for ALL skin colors. For shimmer, you can't go wrong with Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick in Rose. Another amazing blush is Nars Cosmetics Blush in Angelika. It is a shocking pink color, shocking. But on top of a bronzer on the apples of the cheeks it's amazing, even for my brown skin. I also think the Dior Blush works on various skin tones. I hope you are a having a great weekend.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A girl definitely needs her own personalized stationary. I created my own monogram as well, just like the royals have. :)

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You need a nice Perfume to go along with your cosmetics don't you think?

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THIS WEBSITE IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR HELPING MR FIND THE RIGHT KIND OF BLUSH FOR ME.

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Feline of Avenue B said…

    Please check out my site, fashionseizure.blogspot.com. From blogger to blogger, I'd love to get your tips and advice on some of my posts. It's brand spankin' baby new so I have much to do but I'd love to get a fanbase. It's (obviously) about fashion, but it's also about beauty, music, and pop culture, too. Hope you likey.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger anhkuzit said…

    fdgfdg

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Derek said…

    I like this blog is fantastic, is really good written.


    Janine Keane

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger SHINee52508 said…

    there is still a long way to go for the country to reach guaranteed sustainability. However, as a newcomer in the global tourism market in general and in the South-East Asian market in particular, Vietnam has the advantage to draw lessons from lose weight healthy
    NYC Truck Accident Attorney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home