All About The Pretty

A Southern Girl's Guide to All Things Beautimous

Monday, April 03, 2006

Gift With Purchase and Much More!

Ladies, Nordstrom is having it's beauty week. It's online only and while supplies last with an $85 beauty purchase. You get a sleek hard case and samples of the following products such as Clinique, Go Smile, Oscar Blandi, Clarins and many more. http://www.nordstrom.com. Also, Nordstrom has $5 shipping which is phenomenal.
I have been asked for recommendations for an inexpensive line of skincare. I have only one drugstore brand that I think is great. Oil of Olay. I think their Regenerist line is phenomenal. I even use their serum and eye creams. I have my staples, but I love ALL beauty products no matter what the cost is. I love the high and the low. This mix doesn't have to equate to fashion only. It can be beauty, wine, food, books and anything that makes your life pretty. I love a great bottle of wine, but staples such as Australia's Jacob's Creek blends of Merlot/Cabernet and Shiraz is a great red. I know my wine snobs are laughing, but these blends are a really good everyday wine and are great to cook with.
I hope this helps and have a pretty awesome day.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, afteг reading this аmazing piece of wгiting i am alѕo happy to share mу familiarity hеre with mates.
    my web site: loans for bad credit

     

Post a Comment

<< Home